Inconsistency

(3:14) "I started out as Maury Terry freak thinking that there was a cult..."

How many times have we heard Manny speaking along these same lines? He was a "Terry Head" until [insert new reason].

I am told that this tweet was saved in July of 2021.

And then we have this conversation:

John Catalano (37:42): “… and everybody's got to examine and figure out what makes sense to them.”

Manny Grossman: "Right, like, what's going to be the trigger that makes you realize that, you know, maybe you were sold a bill of goods?"

"For me it was, I mean I started changing once I started hearing from the Neto's. That's when everything started changing for me."

Are you sure?

But wait, what's this?


At this point his video series had been up and running for about a month and yet the "Maury Terry freak" was already looking to undermine MT's work. 

...

This post will expand as I find more examples... 

NEW:


 



Comments