I Am Curious About a Few Things

Here is something that I think about from time to time. 

Mr. Grossman makes much of his so-called "Son of Sam Truth" movement. With this in mind, why is he so eager to alienate people? 

Case in point being his recent appearance on a YouTube program known as NYC CRIME SPOT. 

During the interview, a commenter offered his opinion on the controversial Son of Sam suspect sketches:

 

Mr. Grossman, in a bizarre, dramatic fashion by my estimation, flew entirely off the handle!

Manny (1:08:20): "All right, with all due respect…who cares?! [laughter] Your opinion doesn’t matter, dude. I mean, I mean, I hate to be so glib about it but your opinion means nothing. 

Berkowitz did the crimes, he was, he-he pleaded guilty to them, he was convicted for them in a court of law and here he is talking about them. So whatever you think about the sketches means absolutely nothing to anybody."

The host replied, "right, right". 

I would have replied, "no sir. You do not get to talk to my viewers the way you talk to yours. Calm down and apologize or else the interview is over."  

But no. Inexplicably the host made excuses for Manny, forgetting that his channel is much larger than Manny's and therefore he has more to lose. 

Before I trail off, I would like to say that if you have not watched the entire NYC CRIME SPOT interview with Mr. Grossman, I suggest that you do. Manny put on an unforgettable show.

...

(9:08) "Wheat, this may be inappropriate but actually this is one of the best pictures ever taken of you, I have to say. You're quite a good-looking woman in this one."

(5:29) "Wheat Carr...[deep inhale] seen here with the famous Harvey the black Labrador Retriever [gasp], actually she looks looks pretty nice here, I have to say. Something about Wheat Carr in this picture that I’m kind of liking."

(9:00) "…unfortunately, this poor woman, Wheat Carr who, you know, this is a relatively unknown picture of her where she also looks very nice, I have to say…”

Speaking strictly for myself, this answers a suspicion I have long held, I have to say. I will leave it at that.

At the same time, listening to Manny in these moments - especially the heavy breathing - makes me wish there was a way to un-notice them.

...

As I mentioned in a recent comment, I plan on discussing Manny Grossman less and less and shifting my attention to police reports and the notes from Maury Terry's case files more and more. 

Which reminds me. Does this name ring a bell with anyone else?

 ...

Friends, enemies, thank you for joining me once again. Please share and comment. Spam this blog if you must! Throw caution to the wind.

And don't forget... 





Comments