A Couple of Things I Can't Help but Notice

I just caught "Billy the Artist-The Funeral of 'Mr. Real Estate.' Yes, Even MORE Maury Terry Son of Sam Hoosow!" and I have to say that the more I listen to Mr. Grossman the more I can not help but come to a few conclusions. 

In my opinion, the faux fanfare surrounding "Billy the Artist" is simply that. It's cheap window dressing.

 

It is also my opinion, based on careful observation, that Mr. Grossman really, really, REALLY does not want people looking into two things in conjunction with the Son of Sam crime spree: The Process Church of the Final Judgement and human trafficking. 

To me, I get the impression that this is what it is really all about and this is what seems to motivate him to keep going (among one or two other things that will be discussed at a later time).

Otherwise, why bring them up every chance possible? Why does he make this his business?

And can he even make a video these days where he doesn't try to shame people who are concerned about either one?


 ...

I don't know about you fine people but I am excited about the RETURN of the wonderful Miss Dana! 

Hit the notification button and don't miss it.

Comments

  1. I agree, and I suspect that Team Manny is particularly uneasy about certain activities which took place in Untermyer Park during the early '70s. 1971, in particular, appears to have been a pivotal year for the Yonkers cult. The Process was calling the shots by that time, and multiple witnesses told police that children were brought to the park, sacrificed in rituals, and buried on site during that period. "Deuce," the pimp informant, shared this with police in '71. The next year, John Carr shared the same information with Paul Ranieri, and even drew a map showing the specific location of the burials. Berkowitz, too, learned the grisly details when he joined the cult several years later. Small wonder, then, that a female member of the cult's inner circle was involved in the abduction of a child in 1971. The child was brought to Yonkers that year...but, thankfully, survived. There is handwritten evidence confirming that this abduction occurred, and I have spoken to the victim. (I'm being somewhat circumspect to protect this individual's privacy.)

    It's worth repeating that multiple witnesses recounted the story of those abducted and murdered children to police. The last thing that Team Manny wants is for anyone to initiate a discussion of those events, or to demonstrate proof that children *were* being exploited at that time by confirmed inner circle members of the Yonkers cult. Maury felt the events of '71 were every bit as significant as the Son of Sam attacks themselves, and I agree with his conclusion that the larger case hinges on what happened to those kids in Untermyer Park.

    Keep up the good work.

    -- Jonathan Mitchell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jon.

      I have been thinking about writing a post concerning "Deuce" because I find it highly improbable that Maury Terry "mind steered" him as well.

      Delete
  2. I’ve noticed it’s just debunking Maury- but won’t touch the cult activity that is known to be going on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As someone who has published post after post regarding Manny's little tactics and tricks, I don't know how he does it - I don't know how he can maintain this vicious, white-hot, all-consuming hatred for Maury Terry.



      Delete

Post a Comment