La La La

 



Comments

  1. Lol. Is that in the OG?
    TD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes.

      That’s also the second version of the story that I’ve heard.

      I seem to recall that they scanned everything worth having, right? Now we find out they were given a window of opportunity, which explains the obvious gaps in the files (example: next to nothing about the OTO).

      Delete
    2. Time window is 100% true.

      I thought everyone knew it was the case.

      I guess despite Manny blabbing and violating the NDA that he managed to keep this to himself.

      One of his prior podcast partners went as far to tell me he wasn't even told they were not given all the docs.

      Delete
    3. Mitchell the only one that still supports a full blown conspiracy. Nathan, you need therapy. Take Mitchell and the four or five that still believe Maury’s nonsense with you.

      Delete
    4. Anonymous crybaby, which makes more sense:

      A) David had accomplices, which would account for the different eye witnesses descriptions, not to mention the handwriting on the famous Son of Sam letters neither looks nor sounds like anything that could conceivably come from Berkowitz.

      Or…

      B) Maury made the whole thing up because he got kicked out of the Carr household when he was in grade school.

      🤔

      Delete
    5. So which one of the Inner Circle whined to you about my characterization of them?

      TD

      Delete
    6. Travis Bickle (Nathan)October 7, 2024 at 1:54 PM

      You talking to me?

      Delete
    7. Yeah...just curious.

      By the way...I hope you put on the platform shoes like De Zero does when he feels a bit Travis-y.

      TD

      Delete
    8. You think they still talk to me? After all of this?

      Ha…c’mon, man.

      Platform shoes, Ace Frehley makeup, the whole thing, my friend. That’s how I blog. Takes me 2 hours in the chair just to get ready.

      Delete

Post a Comment