La La La UPDATE

Joshua Zeman has informed me that he gave Carl complete access to Maury’s files during the filming of the Netflix series, that Maury’s family controls the files and that I don’t have the balls post that I was wrong.

Okay, so if this is true then I got one wrong. 

Maybe it wasn’t a DELIBERATE THREE YEAR CAMPAIGN OF SMEARS, LIES, BACKSTABBING, SPYING, DISINFO, DISTORTIONS, THREATS OF DOXXING, THREATS OF RETALIATION AND DEMORALIZATION but if I made a mistake then I’m big enough to own it. 


 




Comments

  1. That sure sounds nice, but it contradicts what I have heard from 2 different people on the NDA crew -- and in more ways than one. So someone is still lying. Is it the 2 (separate) people whose stories match? I don't think so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It’s always something.

      Delete
    2. You guys keep sucking on carls dick. Privately he knows David was alone. He keeps this farce up publicly.

      Delete
    3. What’s your name, sweetness?

      Delete
  2. Utter BS. Carl knows David didn't act alone. People who know Carl know better.

    Maybe start asking why David Berkowitz reverted to the lone shooter. Couldn't be because of intimidation, huh? Like making his life miserable since 2020, including distribution of sensitive case information to compromised police officers and taking everything public?

    Cannot WAIT for Manny to eventually eat crow on this one. Zeman should have sued his ass.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment