Housekeeping (Book Reviews Edition)

First I want to thank everyone for their continued interest in this blog. I say that all the time but I don't feel I say it enough. Thank you to everyone who participates, shares, or just lets me know they're following along as we go.

I've done this before, a Son of Sam blog to catalog the various misdeeds of these weird actors we find ourselves surrounded by, but it got next to no traction in the "Son of Sam community". 

This time around we have more people who are interested in the case itself, not the personalities and upholding Survivor-style alliances behind the scenes in seedy group Messenger texts. And we have Dana pushing the hell out of it!! Holy crap I cannot thank her enough. So I don't. Just kidding, THANK YOU MISS DANA!!

I do not mean to slow-drip the reviews of Neo's book. That would imply a level of showmanship I am simply incapable of. But be advised: THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES. 

A little joke there. But without giving away too much, let's just say, to my great surprise, the first couple of reviews were not received nor handled well by someone and their people. And let's just say that someone who puts on a pious Christian soldier mask in public does so to conceal a mean red streak underneath it.

Anyway, please stick with me. I just don't have the time to update daily.

Coming up we'll be taking a closer look at the Surlack/Cerasi files and the way they are presented in Neo's book, we're going to take yet another look at David Berkowitz's letters with a fresh set of eyes, we'll deal with Paul's JIVE-ASS theories, the case of the missing police report and how that relates to Paul's book, and so much more (unfortunately).

 I LOVE THIS CROWD!!

Comments

  1. "A little joke there. But without giving away too much, let's just say, to my great surprise, the first couple of reviews were not received nor handled well by someone and their people. And let's just say that someone who puts on a pious Christian soldier mask in public does so to conceal a mean red streak underneath it."

    Indeed. I received a phone call from an individual who is allied with the writer, making a lot of accusations, possibly because this person said things to myself and likely numerous others in the community about the writer's behind the scenes behavior. And, messages were also forwarded at one point.

    I instructed the person who called never to call me again. And to ensure it, I blocked his number.

    Morale of the story? Don't behave in a way that you wouldn't want repeated. This particular person who called me would sell his mother down the river for a buck if he thought it would increase his social network and could help him to gain intel. That doesn't work with me. And, unfortunately for this persons other social connections, I have swiftly ruled them out of my potential future contacts because I now vet everyone heavily because of him and a couple of other bad actors.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment